Federal Bid Protests

Pulse ProductsThe Pulse of Govcon

Federal Bid Protests


On-Demand Training Video

Dreaming of landing in the 1%? Think again! 

Of all the vast contracts and task orders the U.S. government awarded in FY 2022, far fewer than 1,658 protests were filed against them—well below 1% of all procurements. But that doesn’t mean that federal bid protests don’t have a ripping effect on the other 99%.

Join Amanda and Haley as they sit down with Lewis Rhodes from Reston Law Group, LLP, to expose what happens when you’re protesting and what to expect when your win is being protested.


Leverage GovCon expertise in a tailored way.