- This event has passed.
Federal Proposal Management 101 Training
February 11 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$50
Join us on February 11th for Federal Proposal Management 101!
What will you learn?
This 2-hour virtual training will answer the following questions:
- How do you build compliant outlines and writer templates?
- How do you get your subject matter experts (SMEs) to write?
- What infrastructure do you need to have in place to put together a successful proposal?
- How do you structure components of your narrative?
- Why is compliance so important?
- How do you create an aesthetically appealing document?
- What clichés are required vs. which ones are tired?
And much more!
What is the purpose?
This training will serve as a foundational learning opportunity or a refresher on the basics of Federal Proposal Management in Government Contracting. Amber and Lisa are legacy Federal Proposal Managers offering over 10 years of experience, lessons learned, and best practices. Together, both have worked on a combined 400 Federal proposal responses and have played integral roles on billion of dollar wins across the civilian, defense, and intelligence community sector. No matter what your level of experience, come listen to the foundational procedures of what it means to manage and participate in the federal proposal process.