Part9 is an interactive search platform using custom logic to translate data from SAM.gov, grants.gov, and legacy FBO.gov information into what you need for your pipeline.
Have you ever met someone who is really good at navigating a federal contract opportunity website? Someone who can find that golden opportunity in a haystack? Some people just understand how to navigate these clunky federal pages better than others.
The Pulse are those people. Utilizing this specific skillset, we have developed a platform built around the nuanced GovCon language fluent to those in federal business development. This is truly #bdwithoutthebs.
What are the features?
• Users can filter by “Status”, “Date”, “Set-Aside”, “Source”, “CFDA” “Federal Agency”, “Office” and/or “Place of Performance”
• Once users have made their filter selection, users can change their row display count and scroll through the pages at the bottom of the table.
• Users can also change what columns they see and their order using the “Customize Data View” button
• Part9 allows users to globally search by term found in any non-date and non-description row.
• Users can use a keyword search within any of the column headings. Note: this feature is maturing so please excuse its limitation for now.
• Users can change the order the information appears by clicking on the column headings
• Click the “Eye” icon for a full view of an opportunity.
• All listings link back to the original posting. Note: any historical FBO will have a broken link. This may also apply to some archived SAM.gov and grants.gov links.
• Users can export opportunities directly into their pipeline by using the “Action” button! Export options include CSV, Excel, or Text.
CUSTOMIZING AND SELECTING DIGEST PREFERENCES
• Users can now set their Digest Preferences and tailor their weekly digest to their own Federal Agency and NAICS preferences, and exercise control over their own platform experience. When selecting either your Agency and/or NAICS preference, users must verify that they have selected preferences for both Federal Agency and NAICS. If both selections are not verified, users’ risk not receiving their entire customized Weekly Digest
• Users can now create custom saved their searches! Once you have a pre-determined set of filters, you can name them and search for contracts and opportunities.
CUSTOMIZED WATCHED OPPORTUNTIES
• Manage your opportunities and get timely email updates when things change. Email preferences apply to all contracts listed under your “Watched Opportunities” page
•Users can flag and “watch” opportunities that interest them! View them and their modifications on the “My Opportunities” page.
What’s with the name?
In his book, “History of Government Contracting,” James F. Nagle explores the historical evolution of the FAR we know and love today. Even then, our founding fathers addressed contractor qualifications in Part 9. Originally, only “men of substance and talents” were allowed to win Government contracts.
Government Contracting must have been so much simpler then.
We may not be men, but we are substantive and talented, and we’ve made it our responsibility to help you, our fellow Government Contracting colleagues, efficiently search through open source federal procurement sites using our custom framework.
Part 9 (beta) is a patent pending platform to easily search and discover government contracting opportunities. By using The Pulse’s custom parameters, Government Contractors can select and download federal opportunity data directly into their personal pipeline quickly and easily.